Dispensing Licenses are renewed annually and all permanent and inactive licenses expire on June 30th of each year.
Renewal packets will be mailed out to the current mailing address that the licensee has provided to the Board. These will be sent at least thirty days prior to July 1st annually.
10 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are to be submitted with each renewal packet. The CEUs must be obtained from July 1st - June 30th each year. If the CEUs are obtained on June 30th or before of the previous year they will not be permitted.
- IF course has PRIOR APPROVAL, renewal will process without delay.
- IF NO PRIOR APPROVAL, renewal will NOT PROCESS until course information (including synopsis and timed agenda) is received.
- MAXIMUM of 5 hours may be ONLINE.
- MAXIMUM of 3 hours may be ANCILLARY.
- Current audiometer calibration must be submitted with the renewal. Audiometer calibration is required every two years.
ONLINE PAYMENTS ARE NOW ACCEPTED AND PREFERRED BY THE BOARD!!! CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR ALL FEES. THE RENEWAL FEE IS $125 FOR ACTIVE STATUS AND $25 TO RENEW INACTIVE.