2023 License Renewal Instructions
KBHAE Account Creation
- Before you can renew your license you must create an account on kbhae.com. Click Register in the upper right corner of the site.
- Fill out all personal and business information requested. Click Submit.
- Verify the email link sent to the email address that you provided. Make sure to do this right away as the link expires after one hour.
- If you would like to see a short video tutorial on how to create an account then click the following link--KBHAE Account Creation Video
CEUs and Audiometer Calibrations
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (1-833-411-1254) proof of 10 CEUs and current audiometer calibration.
- There is a maximum of 3 hours ancillary CEUs (i.e., non-hearing aid related)
- All 10 CEUs may be obtained online for the July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 renewal period.
- Audiometer calibration must be within the previous 24 months. You do NOT need to send calibration certificates for other equipments such as tympanometers, OAEs, soundbooth, etc.
2023 Online Renewal Form
- Once your login to kbhae.com, you can click on "Dashboard" where you will see a "renew license" option on the left hand side of the page. Click on it.
- Complete all requested items and then click "submit renewal" on the bottom of the page.
- If you would like to see a short video tutorial on how to submit your online license renewal then click the following link--KBHAE License Renewal Video
- Online payment ONLY! The Board will no longer accept checks for license renewals!
- To pay online, visit www.kbhae.com and click on “Online Payment”
- You no longer need to send in your receipt from online payment. It will be sent to us automatically but you should save it for your records in case there is any question.
- The license renewal fee is $100 for active status or $25 to renew as “inactive” Renewal must be completed no later than June 30, 2023 to avoid a $200 late fee.